Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sausage Potato Bake

We’re breaking out the crockpot again. Unfortunately, after a failed attempt at making crockpot monkey bread this past weekend, we are down one since the burnt concoction is impossible to get out of the crock. Believe it or not…I burnt something in the slow cooker.

I left last night’s dinner to Jon, who managed to not fail miserably at slow cooking. Unfortunately, we both failed at picture taking and so have no tasty images to dish up to everyone. But I do have a recipe to share:

Sausage Potato Bake

Jon didn’t seem too thrilled with it at first, at least not with the theory of it. But I thought it tasted great and he ended up liking it too. I even ended up buying the vegetable soup with the letter noodles, so that made if fun too. We used smoked sausage and canned potatoes we had in the cabinet which were surprisingly good. I ended up bringing some to work with me for lunch, though it’s now been designated to tomorrow’s lunch due to an unplanned pizza delivery bought by one of my co-workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment