Sunday, March 1, 2009

Teriyaki Ranch Chicken Tenders

First of all, big apologies for the picture. Every Sunday night we got to our friends' house to play DnD (yeah, total nerds, right?) and usually we order fast food or pick something up on the way. Tonight though, we had thawed chicken tenderloins we needed to use and to save money, we made a quick dinner and took it over there to heat up when we got hungry. I forgot my camera, so I had to use my camera phone. The camera takes pretty crap pics but the camera on my phone is worse.

My boyfriend, Jon, made these tonight and they turned out really well. I call them Teriyaki Ranch Chicken Tenders but he'll probably call them Felber's Famous Fingers or something crazy like that.


This was a quick makeshift dinner he threw together, so I don't have measurements. However, it's extremely simple:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix some teriyaki sauce and ranch dressing together. Drag thawed chicken threw the mixture, then coat with breadcrumbs. Bake for about 30 minutes.

The yellow "sauce" is honey mustard that we made ourselves...just mixed some regular mustard with a generous squirt of honey and voila! The other was some leftover spaghetti sauce we had. The tenders tasted delicious in both sauces. We didn't have fries so we served with chex mix and used our friends paper plates so we wouldn't have to wash their dishes.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just used your recipe in the University Apartments Newsletter and I even labeled it Felber's Famous Fingers. hehehe

    ReplyDelete