Thursday, March 26, 2009

Craigslist Kitchen Finds

In preparing for our move in a couple of months, I'm in excitement mode over getting things we need for our kitchen...the kitchen we will no longer have to share with anyone else! So when I browse Craigslist, I tend to go almost straight to the household items (after "Free Stuff" of course). This week, I found an electric griddle for sale for $5.


And this knife set...again for $5:

I also scored one of those little carousels filled with random kitchen utensils, measuring spoons and cups, etc., and a dishtowel/potholder set. Most of these things get to wait for the new apartment, but I think we'll be using the griddle soon to make some pancakes.

1 comment:

  1. Griddles are awesome and if you ever need to upgrade, Target has a good big one for about $25-29 and they last a really long time.

    ReplyDelete